Dr. Fish Spa

video
Sometime this summer I watched the Samantha Brown Thailand Travel Special and in it she sank her feet/legs into a fish tank, and these little fish nibbled on her feet. I was quite tired after 5 hours at Dusit Zoo and sat down thinking about this and whether not it would relax my tired feets. I turned my hear to the right and there was Dr. Fish Spa. I paid 30 baht for 15 minutes of this. It feels you are being tickled and also pinched occassionally. I don't know if my feet were any smoother but I definitely felt relaxed...probably because I sat for an extended period of time the first time that day. Quite the experience though!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Did you put toilet paper in your ear?"

The Oldest and Biggest Banyan Tree in Thailand!

Olu Deniz, eh don't go there

Bonticou Crag Hike and Rock Scramble

Dashville7: The Video