Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to all! Sure, it may be silly to have one day specifically alotted for flowers, kisses, hugs, chocolates, and loooove....but you all know I keep you all safely in my heart always, and think of you often. I have been gone 3.5 months now but I will be back. No worries. I mean, I have a quarter of a century birthday to celebrate pretty soon!

So something from me to you, with love, hugs, kisses, and the usual silly flair. And yes, I am sitting in a bathtub.

Comments

  1. wow! you're really nice....Happy Valentine's Day!
    Love you >,<

    ReplyDelete
  2. you so cutie....are you sitting on the toilet? bahahaaha :) happy v day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great performance from such a great person! I love it! Happy V-day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Did you put toilet paper in your ear?"

The Oldest and Biggest Banyan Tree in Thailand!

Long Weekend Exploring Atlanta, Georgia

Tobago and Kariwak Village Resort