Monday, February 12, 2018

Point Reyes National Seashore, California


Oh, yes, California. This July I went to California for my 7th visit and as always I got to see something new and beautiful! My trip was in Northern California, staying with different friends in San Francisco and Oakland. A group of us drove out to Samuel P. Taylor State Park to camp amongst the Redwoods for a night, and the first day we spent a few hours exploring the epic Point Reyes National Seashore. The area is filled with dramatic cliffs and gorgeous views of Planet Earth and nature doing their thing while the wind blows your hair in every direction. A must visit place if you have the time to venture out to Marin County.



I am trying to explain the mind connection these two have.

Igor and I have been friends for 13 years!
That's his lady love Regina in the background on her first visit to the States.
Igor, me, Regina, and Igor's buddy Evan

Changing my perspective

Russian lovers in California <3

The wind is fierce.

SEALS!!!!!

Can't get enough of my favorite Monterey Cypress trees.
You can taste the wind just by looking at this photo.








Bunch of posers
Isn't this what your stereotypes of Cali are all about?
<3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment