Saturday, June 9, 2012

Chillin' in Chiang Mai

Because one blog post about Chiang Mai is not enough. I feel good here. I can see myself moving to Chiang Mai to help build some sort of program with my neat social work skills. Who's with me?


Interesting Wat



Meow. That's "cat" in Thai. Seriously. Ok it's more like "meao"


The inmate like outfit Eda and I wore the 3 times we went to this one place for massages.
Chiang Mai walking street - me with mango sticky rice.


Gettin' a taste of Isan food
Sticky rice. Yumz.
Some kind of zebra ballerina. We went to the hoppin' spot in Old Town - owned by Turks, of course.
Committed to the peace.
Party people from all over the world.


At Doi Suthep! I love this place.




You're so cool.



Stellar view of the city after the rain and clouds cleared.


No comments:

Post a Comment