Searching for Southeast Asia in New York City!

Well, well. It's been a few months. I have been thinking about Southeast Asia, of course. It was only recently that some friends have begun to ask about my trip. Most people don't know what to ask, I mere "How was it?" is impossible to answer about my adventure! But if you have something you want to ask, please do! I am dying to talk about it. I am dying to relive it! Everyday there is a tiny piece of me that wishes I didn't care for graduate school, and went back to Thailand to teach (and get paid! I had the opportunities!).

In an effort to continue living my trip, I have decided to update this blog to "Searching for Southeast Asia in New York City"! I am very excited about this. I have already found a few Thai temples in the area that I want to visit. I'll include restaurants here and anything Southeast Asian I can find: Thai, Lao, Khmer, Vietnamese, Malay...but also Burmese and Indonesian. I miss that corner of the world, and this is my way of finding it in my present corner.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestion for where I can go to search for Southeast Asia, please let me know. Do you want to come with me? Let's do it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Did you put toilet paper in your ear?"

The Oldest and Biggest Banyan Tree in Thailand!

Dashville7: The Video

Long Weekend Exploring Atlanta, Georgia