Ancient City of Ayutthaya, photos for my mom

When my mom came through to Thailand for 8 days in December 2010, we had to feed our love and obsession with temples by visiting as many sites as possible. I'm not complaining because I love seeing the Buddha everywhere. We visited Ayutthaya. With Eda, I chose Ayutthaya as the more convenient option between it and Sukhotthai. A lot of these photos are dedicated to my mom because she's the best mom anyone can ask for...so mama eto tebe <3
It's 15 baht to take the train for 2 hours from Bangkok to Ayutthaya. That's 50 cents, ya'll.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Did you put toilet paper in your ear?"

The Oldest and Biggest Banyan Tree in Thailand!

Olu Deniz, eh don't go there

Bonticou Crag Hike and Rock Scramble

Dashville7: The Video