Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Autumn Colors in Denver

It's springtime in New York, and the flowers are slowly starting to bloom. This late winter confused them with the warm days followed by snowstorms. I miss colors and greenery and find myself thinking back to the gorgeous autumn colors I saw in Denver this past October. Just wanted to share some of the photos with you from my walks around town as well as to the Botanical Gardens. Enjoy the colors =)

Such pretty sidewalks









I really loved this bench and those flowers.







Such pretty air plants. Remind me of Crystal <3

Oh, and because no Denver post these days is complete without Frank and Dave - here they are around our 10 year friendship anniversary.
Frank and Dave geeking out on Star Wars gear.
Hey, Dave! 
Oh, snap, NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment