Dancin' down them dirty, dusty trails...
Saturday, October 30, 2010
You'll always be my boo.
In Thai, the word
boo
means paternal grandfather.
Makes this song take on a whole new meaning.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willkommen in Deutschland
I am in Munich, Germany! I met ' The German ' in Thailand in December 2010. We traveled Cambodia and some of Vietnam together f...
Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Valentine's Day to all! Sure, it may be silly to have one day specifically alotted for flowers, kisses, hugs, chocolates, and l...
Grasshopper eats grasshopper!!!
This guy VS This guy My last name means Daughter of a Blacksmith but it can also mean GRASSHOPPER!! The insect grasshopper ...
Dragonfruit, I heart you
Dragonfruit, YUM! (and mango) What dragonfruit looks like on the inside.
Breakneck Ridge Hikin'
For our one year annivesary, my boyfriend and I woke up bright and early in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn took the subway to Grand Central for M...
No comments:
Post a Comment