Dashville7: The Video

Hey guys!

I'm not master video editor (aside from my glorious song/video for my mom) but I wanted to put a video together of all the shenanigans from my 30th birthday trip to Nashville. It's kind of split in two parts: 1. Dancing/music/drama/fun times and 2. chill/Land Between the Lakes/singing/guitar playing! The video is 10 minutes long so I anticipate only members of Dashville7 will watch it - but enjoy!

Highlights:

1. Dancing on a street at 0:20
2. Dancing on a bridge at 0:42
3. Ursula's PSA to bell makers everywhere at 1:13
4. Savva broke is iWatch at 1:59
5. Bieber mania at 2:23
6. Ursula's awesome rendition of "Walk the Line" at 3:40
7. Dancing to Michael Jackson's"Earth Song" at 4:30
7. Quick second of me singing En Vogue at 4:36
8. James walking in on 4 ladies dancing to Michael Jackson at 5:00 (and we continued to dance)
9. "I'm in freaking Kentucky!" at 5:36
10. Elk and Bison Prairie at 5:42
11. Admiring the bison and wondering about it's happiness at 6:49
12. Singing Fiona Apple in the car at 8:08
13. James soloing on guitar at Fanny's at 9:11


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Did you put toilet paper in your ear?"

Family Road Trip through the Adirondacks

Ausable Chasm, the Grand Canyon of the East

Exploring Nashville, Tennesse

Olu Deniz, eh don't go there