Monday, February 26, 2018

Hiking Mt. Morrison, Colorado

After September's Colorado hike on the Herman Gulch Trail, of course I was still itching to hike again when I was back in November. My knee was a bit busted so I was nervous to do anything extreme, so how perfect that Frank's friends live just across the street from a beautiful, quick hike to Mt. Morrison? We didn't have to hike very long to see glorious views of the Rockies. What a dream!

My estimates here are rough and I couldn't tell link you to a trail, but of course wanted to share the epic mountain views with you all.
Hike Length: 4 miles
Hike Time: about 2 hours
Peak Elevation: 7,466 ft (2275 m)
If only this was the view off my front porch.

My first snow sighting of the season.
Just beautiful Rocky Mountains
Elk sacrum
Forest shadow play
Can you spot the elk?
Colorado friends!
These two are super sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment