Phuket Town, a pleasant place

We stayed in Phuket Town one night on our way over to Phi Phi Islands. I don't know what this place looks like in high season, but in low season we saw two other farangs throughout the entire day. The vibe reminded me of a more busy Krabi Town, and if you know anything about me, you know that I love Krabi Town. We were in luck because the Phuket Town youth games were happening so we got to watch girls play volleyball, and were entertained by a bright, flashy, bedazzled show on a big stage. Good times. Towns like these are why I love Thailand.
View from airasia




Pick your sauce, Nate.



Still have no idea what it means.





Off to get married, ya'll!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Did you put toilet paper in your ear?"

Family Road Trip through the Adirondacks

Ausable Chasm, the Grand Canyon of the East

Exploring Nashville, Tennesse

Olu Deniz, eh don't go there