Happy Holidays!!!

I no longer have time to update the ol' blog often. So much to write about: teaching at the school, at the temple, getting paid for teaching, island hopping, etc. I am currently in Bangkok with my MAMA!!! So awesome. We were celebrate the New Year is Siem Reap, looking forward to it heaps. Happy holidays to all of you! I miss you, I do, but it looks like I will be traveling until March...or April? Anyone miss me yet ;)

From me to you. PS - Erica Friedman, I hope you love this. PPS - I am not naked.


Comments

  1. I do love it----because I MISS YOOOOUUU!!! Love how you did the b&w with the red.

    Now every time I hear this song and the line "Dashing through the snow" I will think "Dasha through the snow". lol. I thought that when you sang it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! Merry Christmas Dasha! Have a wonderful time in BKK with your mama! Thanks for the postcard :)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Did you put toilet paper in your ear?"

The Oldest and Biggest Banyan Tree in Thailand!

Long Weekend Exploring Atlanta, Georgia

Tobago and Kariwak Village Resort