Koh Samui, in photos

I boughts an instrument


All this for 55 baht!! That's just under 2 dollars!

Ros and I were told this energy drink M150 had amphetamine in it, so obviously we had to try it. It did not work. Or we just have high tolerance and should've drank 5 bottles??

We went out on the town and these hilarious fellas bought us one of these wishing air balloon things.

These guys!

Emulating my students. At least I was, I don't know what the other 3 were doing.

Then they bought us roses.

Then they bought us Christmas hats that light up. I am skeptical. Ros is scared.

And then I beached it up in the morning. I miss this.

Koh Samui...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Did you put toilet paper in your ear?"

The Oldest and Biggest Banyan Tree in Thailand!

Long Weekend Exploring Atlanta, Georgia

Tobago and Kariwak Village Resort