Happy One Month Anniversary, Thailand.

In case you forgot what I looked like, friends, here I am enjoying my first month in Thailand!

Day 1. Hour 3. Bangkok. Tom yam soup.

Day 2. Bangkok. Wat Po - Reclining Buddha

Day 3 - Bangkok. Dusit Zoo. My first elephant!!

Day 4 -Bangkok. Atop Wat Arun. =)

Day 5 - Soi Yok. My first elephant ride with the other sole traveler in my group.

Day 6 - Erawan Waterfall. Thai massage. hah.
Day 7 - Chiang Mai. Preparations for Loi Krathong.

Day 8 - Chiang Mai province, Doi Inthanon National Park. In a rice field.

Day 9 - Chiang Mai Province. Doi Inthanon National Park. Lovin' up on some trees.

Day 10  - Chiang Mai. Lovin' up on some Loi Krathong preparations.

Day 12 - Golden Triangle. You can see Burma behind me.

Day 16 - Nong Khai, breakfast shopping.

Day 17 - Nong Khai - Hindu Buddhist Sculpture Park.

Day 18 - Nong Khai. Trial run as a teacher.

Day 20 - Krabi Town. Sunsets and moonrises.

Day 26 - Railay Beach. Railay West. Best water.

Day 26 - Railay Beach. Railay West.
Today - At school with the youngest babes.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Did you put toilet paper in your ear?"

Family Road Trip through the Adirondacks

Ausable Chasm, the Grand Canyon of the East

Exploring Nashville, Tennesse

Olu Deniz, eh don't go there