Friday, March 4, 2011

Travelin'

March 4th - I am in Luang Prabang, Laos.
February 4th - I was in Vietnam, going from Saigon to Mui Ne.
January 4th - I was in Battambang, Cambodia.
December 4th - I was in Krabi, Thailand.
November 4th - I was in Bangkok, Thailand.
October 4th - I have no idea what I was doing.

I have said it before and I will say it again: When I was back home workin' hard, I was always aware of the day of the week, the date, and the time - but I could never tell you what I ate the night before for dinner or what I wore the day before, sometimes I couldn't remember what music I listened to on the train that very morning! But here, in travel time, while I usually have no idea what day of the week it is and the actual date I am aware of here and there (like around visa expiration times), I can go back in time for the last 4 months and 4 days and tell you exactly what I did, conversations I had, and where/what I ate.

I want my life to always be this way. "It's a once in a lifetime experience." It's life and everyday in it a once in a lifetime experience? I realize how absolutely cheesy that is, but it's true, no?



And so I leave you with this, because why not plug myself every chance I get? Can't wait to play music again when I am home, because YES I have been writing =D

1 comment: