Travelin'

March 4th - I am in Luang Prabang, Laos.
February 4th - I was in Vietnam, going from Saigon to Mui Ne.
January 4th - I was in Battambang, Cambodia.
December 4th - I was in Krabi, Thailand.
November 4th - I was in Bangkok, Thailand.
October 4th - I have no idea what I was doing.

I have said it before and I will say it again: When I was back home workin' hard, I was always aware of the day of the week, the date, and the time - but I could never tell you what I ate the night before for dinner or what I wore the day before, sometimes I couldn't remember what music I listened to on the train that very morning! But here, in travel time, while I usually have no idea what day of the week it is and the actual date I am aware of here and there (like around visa expiration times), I can go back in time for the last 4 months and 4 days and tell you exactly what I did, conversations I had, and where/what I ate.

I want my life to always be this way. "It's a once in a lifetime experience." It's life and everyday in it a once in a lifetime experience? I realize how absolutely cheesy that is, but it's true, no?



And so I leave you with this, because why not plug myself every chance I get? Can't wait to play music again when I am home, because YES I have been writing =D

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Did you put toilet paper in your ear?"

The Oldest and Biggest Banyan Tree in Thailand!

Long Weekend Exploring Atlanta, Georgia

Tobago and Kariwak Village Resort