Sa Pa, Vietnam, in photos

8:30am in Sa Pa. Heaven.

I could sit here forever watching the fog go in and out,  but I would also constantly be asked to buy things!

Lots of photos of this church!


For Nate.



My 4 minute boyfriend.

And the clouds come in, and the clouds go out...

Ok, yes, sure, I started weeping from happiness. I wanted Sa Pa to restore my good feelings about Vietnam, and it did. It really doesnt take much, just a beautiful view and nice people.








I make my dreams come true. I have wanted to go here for years!

Terraced rice fields. I cant wait to come back here in the summer (one day..soon..)







Oh, hey Rebecca! She stayed a night with me!

I will say that these women look awesome in those head scarves but tourists like like hipster scum, so annoying.


It was too cold for a body massage so we got foot massages. Mine was great, but I think the lady doing Bec's feet was more interested in her cellphone.

Decisions, decisions. It was a good one!

Movie set for: http://dancindowndirtydustytrails.blogspot.com/2011/02/wine-tasting.html


Clouds = magic.

The Britney table at m guesthouse.


On my last night in Sa Pa (second to last night in Vietnam), I took myself out to a romantic dinner to celebrate the next phase of my journey in which I am traveling alone. It has been 4 months in the making, but finally I can dance around naked in my room at night while watching HBO movies.

And now, only because I have very little shame, I will share with you one photo of the absolute ridiculous fashion show I put on for Rebecca (bless her heart). See, I like skirts and I guess after 4 months of travel I have been itching for new clothes? I don't know. I am not planning on wearing these things until I am back home. But I felt so ridiculous. I also bought a blanket. So here I am, in all my glory...
Horrifying.

Comments

  1. How did you get up the mountain next to the city? I probably missed the sign because of to much fog :D

    But very nice pics, especially the ones inside the city are much better than mine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Did you put toilet paper in your ear?"

Family Road Trip through the Adirondacks

Ausable Chasm, the Grand Canyon of the East

The One with the Cenote and the Turtles

Exploring Nashville, Tennesse